Sleek, Built-In, And Retracts Out Of Sight. Bosch 30" Downdraft's Flexible Design Seamlessly Integrates Into Your Kitchen
- Simple, Authentic Design Seamlessly Integrates In Your Kitchen
- Sleek Panel Conceals Mesh Filters Giving A Timeless Design
- 30" In Width To Match Your 30" Wide Bosch Cooktop
- 13" Tall Design Retracts Preserving Clean Sight Lines When Not In Use
- Integrated Knob Control Is Simple To Use To Adjust Fan Speeds
- Low Noise Ranges 2.1 Sones / 145 CFM Low To 11.8 Sones / 600 CFM High
- 3-Speeds Give Power Level Options To Suit Your Cooking Style
- Internal, Inline, Remote Blowers Sold Separately For Personlization
- Engineered To Allow For Flexibility To Exhaust At Sides, Front Or Rear
- Some Blower Positions May Need Deeper Cabinets. See Installation Guide
- Additional Accessories May Be Required For Installation, See Manual
- Aluminum Mesh Filters Capture Grease While Cooking
- Dishwasher Safe Mesh Filters Makes Cleaning And Maintenance Easy
- Sleek Front Panel Filter Design Is Easy To Remove And Clean
- 6 Discharge Connections Are Possible To Fit Your Kitchen Design
- Downdraft Automatically Shuts Off When Retracted
- When Raised, Speed Setting On Knob Control Will Automatically Turn On
- Dishwasher safe aluminum mesh filters
- Blowers sold seperately - Integrated , inline or Remote blowers to customize
- Beautifully Designed To Preserve Clean Sight Lines When Not In Use
- Quiet At 2.1 Sones On Low Speed
- 5 Exhaust Connections Possible (Transition Sold Separately)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.